Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Trainshow Tuesday

Happy September. And happy Tuesday... today we honor the official start of the model railroading season with the second in our regular weekly featured blog posts Trainshow Tuesday.

Expect updates every Tuesday on exciting events and shows that I will be attending as well as posts of some exciting treasure finds from the shows.

I can't believe the increase in prices for rolling stock in the two years that I've been in the hobby. I've seen prices more than double with many new cars exceeding $50 Canadian dollars. Crazy. I knew that this was an expensive hobby...but there are limits.

I've alway had great luck finding really great cars at the many shows that we have in southern Ontario. One of my absolute favourites is coming up in a couple of weeks. The LMRA Flea Market is September 19th, 2015 from 10 AM to 3 PM at Apostles Continuation Church, 10 Belfield Road, Toronto (Kipling & Hwy 401).

Details at http://www.lmra.ca/flea_market.html


For a great list of upcoming shows, I like to consult http://www.railwaypages.com/ontario-show-and-event-calendar

Please feel free to comment if you plan on attending the LMRA Flea Market or any of these show. I'd love to connect with other model railroaders in the Toronto area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment